sábado, 23 de febrero de 2019

WRITING PRACTICE CORRECTION

TASK 1

Dear, Ms Comellas

1. I'm really worried about the exam because I am not a good English writer.
2. I think it will be fantastic if you could advise me before the exam because I really need help and there is no one better than you.
3. I was thinking what I must do before the exam and I have been written every day since then to practice.

Regards, Paola.

TASK 2

1. Every day I must wake up early to take a shower and next I wake up my elder sister because she must be ready on time to take me to school. After school I must go to the church.
2. I'm into the church's group as a singer. I love practicing the songs everyday before going to the church because I must sing in front of my singer trainer and if I make any mistake, she could be upset.

3. I’m not a sport person. However, if dance counts like a sport, I have been dancing since I was a little girl.

Regards, Paola.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

WRITING PRACTICE CORRECTION

TASK 1 Dear, Ms Comellas 1. I'm really worried about the exam because I am not a good English writer. 2. I think it will be fanta...