jueves, 21 de febrero de 2019

MY FIRST PARTIAL WRITING EXAM

Dear, Tom

I'm really grateful to you, it was an amazing experience to be together. 
It's the first time in a long time that I could get out of home and I really loved to spending my time  cooking with you and knowing your city.
I have been thinking that you should spend with me a week or just a holiday. Whenever you want I will be waiting for you. 

Regards Paola.

Dear, Mary


I miss you so much that I really wish you could be with me. I have to say a lot of things about me. I had never gone to a party and the last week I decided to go to my first party, and I went.

It was a birthday party and I enjoy dancing all the night. Even if music was amazing it wasn't the best. While I was looking for a drink, I knew a interesting boy who talked to me, he was the guy more handsome I never seen and soon I will have a date.

Regards Paola

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

WRITING PRACTICE CORRECTION

TASK 1 Dear, Ms Comellas 1. I'm really worried about the exam because I am not a good English writer. 2. I think it will be fanta...