sábado, 23 de febrero de 2019

MY COURSE EXPECTATION - CORRECTION

English is pretty important international language. Most people use it to communicate in many different countries despite not beign their native language.
English has become a requirement for almost everything, and is the main reason why I want to be able to communicate in this language.

It is a tool fulfill my greatest desire: "to understand, write and speak English in a simple way and do it without being stressed out". I am convinced that I must to do mainly is to be patient, be persistent. and never give up when I practice, read, write or listen to everything like songs or mievies in English. In this way, I would improve ,y English and learn more from  what I know.
It will be pissible for me to be confident, to converse with everyone and to obtain a good grade if I really try.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

WRITING PRACTICE CORRECTION

TASK 1 Dear, Ms Comellas 1. I'm really worried about the exam because I am not a good English writer. 2. I think it will be fanta...